What is C24/7 Natura-Ceuticals?
C24/7 is the Flagship product of AIM Global. It is being manufactured by Nature’s Way and given its exclusive distributorship to AIM Global.
- Promotes longevity
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Protects against heart disease and complications
- Help prevent cancer of any origin
- Controls high-blood pressure
- Controls blood sugar
- Enhances and balances metabolism
- Prevents degenerative diseases like arthritis
- Enhances, nourishes, strengthens and balances the immune system
- Increases the production of inherent glutathione in our bodies
- Rejuvenates the skin
- Regenerates liver cells
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces fatigue, depression, and anxiety
- Enhances sexual vitality
C24/7 Health Components.
29 Vitamins / Minerals / Trace Minerals
18 Amino Acids
14 Super Green Foods / Spirulina Blend
12 Whole Fruit Juice Blend
12 Whole Vegetable Juice Blend
12 Digestive Enzymes
12 Herbs and Specialty Nutrients
10 Essential Fatty Acids
5 Anti-Aging / Anti-Oxidant Enhancer
4 Longevity Polyphenols / Mega-Resveratrol Blend
This product already created hundreds of testimonies that helps cure HIGHBLOOD, CANCER, DIABETES, MYOMA and more….
See the 100 uses of c24/7.
What is the correct Dosage?
1 Capsule/Day – For Maintenance or Prevention
2-3 Capsules/Day – For Therapy or Cure
It should be taken 30 minutes prior to meals and it must be followed by at least 1 glass of water.
Information found on this site is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended to substitute any medical advice provided by medical professionals. Do not use information provided herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or prescribing any medication. Read product packaging and label contains before use. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or health care provider.
Latest posts by Demola Adegbola (see all)
- Alliance In Motion Global Economy Designer 3.0 Plan Launched In Nigeria - February 8, 2022
- AIM Global Nigeria New Economy Driver 2.0 Marketing Plan - September 19, 2020
- AIM Global Economy Driver Plan 2.0 Launched - September 8, 2020