AIM Global provides you with outstanding products for health excellence.
C24/7 Natura-ceuticals, its flagship product, has the most complete daily nutritional requirement and the highest anti-oxidant components – 22,000 phyto-nutrients in an all alkaline vegetable capsule. It is clinically tested effective prevention/solution to 100 diseases.
Highly Experienced Company Leaders
AIM Global makes you proud of working with outstanding and highly experienced company leaders. Its three directors are accomplished entrepreneurs in their own right with 40 years of combined experience in successful network marketing.
High Exchange Value Investment and High Potential Income
AIM GLOBAL PACKAGE: 100%++ Value For Money Package
AIM Global offers you no risk, one time high exchange value investment, and a business opportunity with high potential income which can be availed of through purchase of Global Package which contains products and other benefits that exceeds 100% than the value of the one time investment of N38,000.
Just by joining as a distributor (without doing yet the business), you are already a winner. Doing the business can even make you a phenomenal winner.
Simple and Doable Business/Marketing Plan
AIM Global provides you with a simple and doable business/marketing plan requiring no special skills to accomplish.
Three basic activities for doing the business:
- Introducing or sharing the products (retailing)
- Inviting or referring at least 2 others ( no limit to the number you can invite) to become distributors (sponsoring)
- Helping your 2 down-lines to duplicate what you are doing (supporting)
Two basic ways of conducting the activities:
- Direct or personal communication (person to person sharing or invitation)
- Indirect or online communication through social media like, facebook
Latest posts by Demola Adegbola (see all)
- Alliance In Motion Global Economy Designer 3.0 Plan Launched In Nigeria - February 8, 2022
- AIM Global Nigeria New Economy Driver 2.0 Marketing Plan - September 19, 2020
- AIM Global Economy Driver Plan 2.0 Launched - September 8, 2020